24.10.06

Pipes.


Friends and Family,

I tihnk you all deserve to know what I jsut learned from my representative across seas. My beloved Piper is no longer with us. Aparently it happened suddenly and hopefully painlessly. He was a good dwarf hampster and I hope my absence had nothing to do with it. Please post your favortie memories of piper as sort of a memorial service.

One of my top faves was when we would spin the wheel while he was in the bottom of it so he would go all the way around.

Or how he would get really ansy and run around the cage in circles.

And the maze, he just didnt want that carrot bad enough.

and maybe he would have lived if had just worn that little green construction paper top hat fred and I made for him.

Rest In Peace Piper, I loved you more than remy loves peanut butter roll ups.

No comments: