25.11.06

Hello Dali!






Dali Dali Dali....

such a strange man. weve just finished studied him in my art history class and I really like him. Hes so complex. My friend Arlo and I wrote our final paper about him and his wife Gala together and instead of an old boring power point presentation, we did a skit! It was very funny and the teacher might as well have given us a standing ovation, but instead she was like "Oh Zoo! (thats what she calls me) Arlo! That was so creative! Perfect! I loved it! I should hire you for my other classes." So were basically the favorites now.

We also went to the dali Museum in figures friday for a field trip with our professora. It was great to be there with her because she knows everything. Hes crazy.

Thanksgiving was pretty good. We ate at my friend Matts familys apartment. They were visiting and made a Turkey and all the " acoutremon" (Remy?) It was nice. katie was there too. And now shes gone. And i will have no more visitors until FRED comes in, oh....24 days. But whose counting?

here are some pictures mostly from the dali museum, some a bit blurry because of no flash...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was your art history show entitled Hallo Dali?