15.2.07

A snowwwwwwy valentines day

TWO snow days in a row!!!!!!

Yesterday I watched a squirrell outside the window for about 20minutes. It had a really wierd looking tail. It was almost frayed or something. It looked really cold. It was shivering. i tried to give it a honey roasted almond, but as soon as I came outside it ran away. A few days i ago i was sitting at the bus stop and there was one that jumped onto the stone block i was sitting on. It was really close to me and I started calling it the way you call a cat to come play. it got within about 2 inches of me and then i started to scream because I was afraid it would bite me.

Fred and I just had some vday fried chicken. delicious.

2 comments:

laura said...

ay dios mio!

Anonymous said...

Is this how Ernest Heminway started out?