11.11.07

RE: Christmas

Dear Esteemed Family Members,

I have recently been informed that there will be a Christmas gift lottery this year. This is a decision I am fine with. But let me ask you this, generous aunts and uncles, why should my two younger colleagues, Remy and Lillian, not be included? Why should their mere months shy of 18 allow them to receive presents from all of the family members and buy for whomever they please when the rest of us will get and give only ONE!? I suggest that these two, whose maturity levels surpass that of an 18 year old anyday, anyway, be ushered into adult hood just as the rest of have. I am sure that these two will graciously step into the inner circle of adulthood and have a grand old time being included in the very exclusive gift lottery.

Thank You.

Zoe Schwartz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will get no sympathy from me.

over the years, I could potentially give eighteen gifts to family members and receive five in return.

This is also good thing to remember when it is time to split the check when eating with a group.

I think everyone is just going to get a llama or a swarm of bees fom me anyway.

I look forward to seeing you on Thursday!!! i voted for potato stuffing also.

Carolyn